You are hurt. You are in pain. You need ongoing medical care. But you have bills to pay, a family to feed, and a job you need to get back to. And… The list goes on.
Here at Gautreaux Law, we have worked with numerous clients in your situation. We helped them get through it all, and sought resolutions that helped them get back on their feet. We can do the same for you.
Let our Macon personal injury attorney, Jarome Gautreaux, put his experience to work for you. He has a proven record of success, client testimonials to back it up, and the in-court experience you will need by your side to fight whatever obstacles may arise.
Dedicated Advocacy in Serious Accident Cases
As a skilled personal injury attorney, Jarome is here to pursue full and fair compensation for individuals who suffered brain injury, spine injury, burns, broken bones, paralysis and other catastrophic injuries that arise out of an accident, including:
- Auto accidents: The most common personal injury claims involve car or truck accidents, tractor-trailer accidents, motorcycle accidents and pedestrian accidents. If your injuries came about due to a motor vehicle wreck of any kind, turn to us.
- Medical malpractice: We entrust our health and lives in the hands of medical professionals. Anytime we suffer pain as a result of that care, we feel betrayal and confusion. Let us help you put the emotional aspects of your situation aside so we can dive into the facts and seek just compensation for your injuries.
- Defective and dangerous products: When you use a product or take a pharmaceutical drug, you have every right to expect it to work properly. When it doesn’t and you get hurt, you have the right to seek damages. Let us determine if you have a claim worth pursuing. If you do, we will find the party or parties responsible and demand compensation.
- Premises accidents: Known as property owners’ liability, premises accidents involve slip-and-fall accidents, trip-and-fall accidents, negligent security and more. Regardless of how you were hurt, if you were on someone else’s property at the time, we can help you seek financial recovery.
- Workplace accidents: Injuries stemming from worksite accidents raise numerous issues, including those involving Georgia’s workers’ compensation laws. We can help you understand your rights under the system so you get the treatment you need.
Representing Family Members in Wrongful Death Lawsuits
Wrongful death lawsuits arise when a person dies as the result of someone else’s negligent or intentional actions. In these horrific instances, the surviving family members often face uphill battles in recovering compensation to help cover the costs of their loved one’s final expenses, including medical care and funeral costs. We are here to pursue these claims on the family’s behalf, so they can focus on mourning their loss instead of fighting with insurance companies.
Have a David & Goliath Case? No Problem.
Insurance companies and other large corporations have a great deal of money and other resources to fight any lawsuit that comes their way. The good thing is that we never shy away from a fight. We believe in taking cases as far as necessary to get full and fair compensation for our clients. Our track record at trial is enough to prove this.
If you are worried about how your insurance company, or the negligent party’s insurance company, will treat your claim, reach out to us. We know no insurance company will ever do right by you unless you have a lawyer by your side. We will handle any and all insurance disputes that may arise.
For a Free Consultation, Contact Us Today
If you were hurt, or if you lost someone you loved due to another person’s negligence, reach out today. Call us at 478-238-9758, or toll-free at 888-876-6935. Your first consultation is always free, and you will owe no attorney’s fee unless we recover money for you. If you feel you need more information, we encourage you to read our personal injury FAQs. Otherwise, contact us today so that we can begin your recovery process.